As a rapidly growing medical device company, we are always searching for individuals with creative talent, technical expertise, sales, clinical experience, and a positive attitude toward innovation in the healthcare environment.
We are currently seeking Quality Engineers, Clinical Nurses with L&D experience, and Marketing professionals.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume and letter describing your unique talents through the Contact Us form on this page.
The Quality Leader/Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, managing, auditing and maintaining the GMP quality systems to support manufacturing and development activities for OBMedical. The position is based out of our Norcross, GA home office and requires limited travel (no more than 10%). This individual reports to the CEO/VP Operations. Applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related technical field, 7+ years of hands-on experience with increasing responsibilities in Quality Engineering/Quality Assurance, ideally including a team leader/supervisory/manager role, and experience in medical device, pharmaceutical or regulated industry. Competitive salary, bonus, health/dental and equity position offered to those joining our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Generate inspection and test procedures for incoming, in-process and final inspection and test to ensure components, in-process assemblies and finished products conform to specifications and applicable quality regulations.
· Work across all functions (Production, Purchasing, Operations, R&D, etc.) to ensure a state of readiness for inspection by regulatory agencies through training of functional team members and coordination and/or performance of internal audits.
· Develop, manage and maintain a GMP compliant document control system, leading the effort for managing and training functional team members on engineering change management activities.
· Keep abreast of changes to quality regulations, guidelines and standards as they impact the company’s products and processes, initiating and advising of updates as needed.
· Act as Quality Representative for the company including membership on cross-functional teams for development, supplier management, Material Review Board, Engineering Change Board, etc.
· Extensive knowledge of GMP compliance regulations and industry practices as well EU and international standards and requirements
· Understanding of business processes and impact on cross-functional stakeholders
· Strong focus and follow-through skills to complete tasks
· Strong organizational skills and detail orientation
· Strong problem solving capability of complex issues
· Ability to build good relationships with cross-functional team members and suppliers
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
Candidates should have a winning attitude and several years experience in Marketing and marketing communications in the medical environment. Reporting to the VP of Sales and Marketing, ideal candidates have a positive and creative attitude backed by successful marketing management experience in branding, advertising campaigns, trade shows, literature development, traditional and social media marketing vehicles and pathways. Applicants should have multiple years experience in medical drug or device marketing and possess a college degree and MBA or advanced equivalent. Competitive salary, bonus, health/dental and equity position offered to those joining our team.
OBMedical is seeking per-diem field based support staff for LaborView installation and training in client accounts. Candidates should possess advanced experience in a clinical training and installation of medical devices and systems. Preferably an RN or with equivalent experience, and willing to work one-three day shifts, candidates must possess strong interpersonal and communicative skills and thrive in a training environment. Travel and overnights likely within an assigned region, the individual must be able to work well in a supervised or unsupervised environment. Initially a per-diem position, the compensation is based on a daily rate with travel and expenses covered. Full time opportunities will present to qualified and dedicated individuals.